Growth & Development
|- identify the
characteristics of healthy relationships
- identify the challenges and responsibilities in their relationships with family and friends
A Link to Learning web-based student learning activity www.linktolearning.com
This activity is based on the web site;
Out on a Limb - A
Guide to Getting Along
You can start at the very beginning and work through all the pages in order, or you can use the menu bar at the bottom of the web page to skip to other sections.
Here are some questions based on the sections of this web site.
1. There are three ways of dealing with a problem getting along with someone.
Describe what each means.
Loud Choice ________________________________________________________
Soft Choice _________________________________________________________
Think and Share Choice _________________________________________________
2. Which choice worked best for Maria and Josh? ____________________________
3. Record 3 of the reasons why Think and Share choice works best.
4. What is the definition of PERSPECTIVE? ______________________________________
5. What 3 things do you do when you listen?
6. What 4 questions can you ask to help you understand someone's position or "where they're coming from"?