British North America
|- describe the major causes
and personalities of the War of 1812
- describe the impact of the War of 1812 on the development of Canada
A Link to Learning web-based student learning
This activity is based on the ThinkQuest website;
The answers to all the quiz questions can be found in the Explore History section.
As you try the Lieutenant level of the QUIZ,
record your answers below.
1. Name one British commander at the Battle of Queenston Heights. _________________________
2. The man in the picture is ______________________________ .
3. Who was the Amerindian leader who believed in the unification of the tribes? __________________
4. Which was a major battle of the war in the year 1812? ___________________________________
5. The map depicts _________________________________________ .
6. The bloodiest battle of the War of 1812 was ___________________________________________ .
7. The War of 1812 was the _____________ conflict between the United States and Britain.
8. Who was the governor of Upper Canada during the War of 1812? ____________________________
9. You are commanding an American force. You encounter a large number of soldiers in red uniforms.
They are __________________________________ .
10. Name the capital of Upper Canada. ________________________________